Online blackjack articles 14
The Reverse Labouchere Betting System for Blackjack
The Reverse Labouchere betting system positive progressive system based on the Labouchere Betting system. You add the winning bet to the sequence and cross out the two outside numbers when you lose.
Using the Reverse Labouchere betting system:
- Write out a sequence of numbers: 1,2,3,4,5
- Our standard unit is $10 for the purpose of this example. As a player, the standard unit can be as low as the minimum for the online blackjack table you are playing.
- Take the outside numbers and add them. We add 1 + 5 and get 6. We bet 6 units or $60.
- If you win, add 6 to the series: 1,2,3,4,5,6
- The series continues as long as we are winning. The bets get larger.
- If you lose, we cross off the 1 and 6, and add the next inside numbers, which are 2 +5. So we bet 7 units or $70.
- If you keep losing, you will keep crossing out numbers until the series is finished.
- The Reverse Labouchere betting system is much safer for novice players or those with a limited bankroll and is ideal for online blackjack.
Andrew Sanders - Managing Editor